Australia is a dynamic country with a great deal to offer students looking for international education.
Australia is a dynamic country with a great deal to offer students looking for international education. Choosing to come Australia to study will provide you with new and wonderful opportunities and experiences.
Australia is a dynamic country with a great deal to offer students looking for international education. Choosing to come Australia to study will provide you with new and wonderful opportunities and experiences, and a whole new view of the world, not to mention exciting and progressive world-class education programs.
- Vibrant country with a young population
- Stable government. Australian economy depends more on its mineral resources and is not affected by major changes around the world due to its geographical location
- Very safe country with most liveable cities in the world(Melbourne and Sydney)
- Demand for skilled people.
- World class Universities with good infrastructure and facilities and education recognized worldwide.
- Competitive costs for tuition and living expenses as compared to USA, Canada and UK
- Dynamic and progressive education programs with a reputation for excellence
- Globally- recognized courses and qualifications
- A relaxed, enjoyable and safe lifestyle
Capital City: Canberra
Popular States and Cities
- New South Wales –Sydney; Vitoria
- Melbourne; Queensland – Brisbane;Australian
- Capital Territory-Canberra; South Australia- Adelaide
- Western Australia- Perth; Tasmania; Northern Territory
- Summer: December to February
- Autumn: March to May
- Winter: June to August
- Spring: September to November
Australian Qualification: The Australian qualifications framework (AQF) was designed by the Australian Government to make sure those Australian qualifications are the same throughout the country and that they represent the same high standard of education. Education System is broadly divided in University and vocational Education.
Intakes: Major universities intakes – February and July and few universities have November intake as well.
After Study Options: After completion of course and having studied in Australia for minimum of 2 years a students can apply for either direct permanent residency or skilled Graduate Visa (Work permit) of 18 months.
During this period the student can work full time and after completion of 12 months of work in related area of studies: the student can apply for permanent residency.